Roasted Peppers, Cauliflower, and Almonds
- Servings: 2
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Whole Living, January/February January/February 2012
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered and seeds removed
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
On a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle red pepper slices and cauliflower florets with 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until golden and tender, 18 to 20 minutes.
In a bowl, whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange roasted red peppers and cauliflower on a platter.
Top with olives, almonds, and parsley. Drizzle with dressing.