Sweet Potato, Celery, and Apple Salad
- Servings: 4
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Whole Living, January/February 2012
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and finely julienned (2 cups)
- 1 tart apple, cored and finely julienned
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, finely julienned
- 3 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, ginger, and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
In another bowl, combine sweet potato, apple, celery, scallions, radishes, sesame seeds, and cilantro.
Drizzle dressing over salad and season with salt and pepper.