Raw Kale Salad with Pomegranate and Toasted Walnuts
This raw salad is a distinctive blend of crunchy textures and sharp yet sweet flavors.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Whole Living, January/February January/February 2012
- 1 bunch kale, torn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (from 1/2 fruit)
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Coarse salt and pepper
Rub kale with olive oil, lime juice, and ginger until well coated.
Add pomegranate seeds, red onion, and walnuts and toss. Season with coarse salt and pepper.