Salmon, Avocado, and Watercress Tea Crackers
The menu at your afternoon get-together need not be fussy. Whole-grain crackers stand in for traditional tea sandwiches., and salmon salad is a healthy topping.
- Yield: Makes 12
Photography: John Kernick
Source: Whole Living, December 2011
- 6 rectangular whole-grain crackers (3-by-2 inches)
- 1/2 cup Salmon Salad with Chives
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup watercress leaves
- Flaky sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 lemon
Spread each cracker with salmon salad and top with avocado slices and watercress leaves. Season with salt and pepper and squeeze with lemon.
Slice each cracker in half with a serrated knife.