Goat Cheese, Cucumber, and Dill Tea Crackers
The menu at your afternoon get-together need not be fussy. Whole-grain crackers stand in for traditional tea sandwiches, and tangy goat cheese and cucumber are a healthy topping.
- Yield: Makes 12
Photography: John Kernick
Source: Whole Living, December 2011
- 6 rectangular whole-grain crackers (3 by 2 inches)
- 6 teaspoons fresh goat cheese (about 1 ounce), room temperature
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill sprigs
- Flaky sea salt
Spread crackers with goat cheese and layer with cucumber slices. Top with red onion and dill. Season with salt.
Slice each cracker in half with a serrated knife.