Use a very sharp knife or a mandoline to cut the zucchini into long, thin, noodlelike strips.
- Servings: 2
Source: Whole Living, July/August 2011
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil, plus leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Sea salt
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise, slices cut into 1/4-inch-long strips
In a bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, walnuts, basil, and oil. Season with salt. Let stand 20 minutes. Toss with zucchini and garnish with basil.