Ceviche Spring Rolls
Raw fish wrapped with lettuce makes a solid meal. Try it for lunch to power you through the afternoon.
- Yield: Makes 8
Source: Whole Living, July/August 2011
- 6 ounces black cod, skin removed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Sea salt
- 1 head tender lettuce, such as Boston, leaves separated
- 1 mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Pour lime juice over cod in a glass baking dish. Season with salt. Cover and refrigerate until fish is opaque, about 30 minutes.
For each roll, stack two lettuce leaves and top with some cod, mango, avocado, pepper, and cilantro. Season with salt. Roll and slice in half.