Mint and Parsley Pesto
Parsley and mint work in tandem in this unexpected take on pesto to add brightness to any dish.
- Servings: 4
Source: Body+Soul, May 2010
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
Pulse mint, parsley, garlic, pine nuts, and Parmesan in a food processor until coarsely chopped. With machine running, add oil in a steady stream. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste.