Roma Tomato Salad with Feta and Garlic
Fresh tomatoes combine with raw garlic, basil, and feta to make a simple and flavorful salad that goes well with a fish or pasta dish.
- Servings: 4
Source: Body+Soul, April/May 2005
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1 to 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced (or sliced)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 ounces tomato-basil feta cheese, crumbled
In a large bowl, toss together tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and feta cheese. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before serving.