Fennel, Sugar Snap Peas, and Tarragon
This combination creates a satisfying crunch and texture and doesn't require any cooking.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Raymond Hom
Source: Martha Stewart Living, June 2011
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, quartered (core trimmed but left intact), and very thinly sliced (preferably on a mandoline)
- 7 ounces sugar snap peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
Toss fennel with sugar snap peas, tarragon, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt. Serve immediately.