Our office really went to the dogs when we celebrated National Dress Up Your Dog Day on January 14th!
1) Our employees' four-legged friends showed off their personal style and tried on the latest fashions from Martha Stewart Pets for PetSmart.
2) Butch pulls off a perfectly preppy look by donning a pastel polo and a gingham bow tie.
3) Spring has sprung! Sporting a hot-pink collar with an oversize floral embellishment, this Frenchie looks ready for a long walk in the park.
4) Dressed in a lime-green baseball tee, this pup is perfectly equipped to run the bases.
5) Man's best friend has never looked more cuddly than in this cozy tiger hoodie. All suited up, this pooch is pleasantly prepared to brave those cold winter temps!
6) There's nothing ferocious about this little lion. With his fierce mane and tufted tail, he quickly became the pride of the office.