Campanelle with Zucchini, Ham, Yogurt, and Scallions
Frilled edges and a curled shape make campanelle (Italian for "little bells") ideal for catching and holding this creamy ham-and-zucchini-studded sauce. Farfalle is another good shape for this combination.
- 8 ounces campanelle
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt (not Greek)
- 4 ounces thinly sliced boiled ham, cut crosswise into ribbons
- 1 small zucchini (6 ounces), thinly sliced on the bias
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, sliced into ribbons
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain.
Toss pasta with yogurt, ham, zucchini, scallions, mint, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and some pepper. Drizzle with oil.