Source: The Martha Stewart Show, January 2011
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup sliced red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup cooked wild rice
- 3 ounces cooked wild salmon
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, ginger, and scallions; set aside.
Spray a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add red pepper, carrots, cabbage, celery, and onions; add orange juice mixture and cook, stirring, until pepper slices are slightly tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
Place rice in a bowl and top with vegetable mixture. Add salmon and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve.