Arugula Salad with Tomatoes
Plum-tomato wedges join a baby-arugula salad that features Mediterranean accents, including briny Kalamata olives and sweet green peppers.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Yunhee Kim
Source: Martha Stewart Living, August 2006
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup drained baby green peperoncini
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Whisk vinegar and oil in a bowl until emulsified. Put arugula, tomatoes, peperoncini, olives, and onion into another bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to combine. Season with the salt and pepper.