Grilled Chicken with Mint and Radish Salad
Lime juice and olive oil dress the salad greens, echoing the chicken's marinade and tying the dish's flavors together with minimal calories.
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, September 2009
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each), gently pounded to an even thickness
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 teaspoon for drizzling
- 1/4 cup lime juice (from 4 limes), plus 1 teaspoon for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups tender greens, such as mache or baby lettuces
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 4 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lime wedges, for serving
Combine chicken, oil, lime juice, and garlic in a bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat a grill or grill pan to high. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
Combine greens, mint, and radishes. Sprinkle with salt, season with pepper, and drizzle with oil and lime juice. Serve with chicken and lime wedges.