Grilled Chicken with Mint and Radish Salad
Lime juice and olive oil dress the salad greens, echoing the chicken's marinade and tying the dish's flavors together with minimal calories.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each), gently pounded to an even thickness
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 teaspoon for drizzling
- 1/4 cup lime juice (from 4 limes), plus 1 teaspoon for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups tender greens, such as mache or baby lettuces
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 4 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lime wedges, for serving
Combine chicken, oil, lime juice, and garlic in a bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat a grill or grill pan to high. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
Combine greens, mint, and radishes. Sprinkle with salt, season with pepper, and drizzle with oil and lime juice. Serve with chicken and lime wedges.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, September 2009