Tuna and White Beans
Getting protein from seafood and beans, rather than meat, is a good way to keep arteries clear.
- Yield: Makes three 2/3-cup servings
Source: Martha Stewart Living, February 2011
- 1 can (5 ounces) oil-packed tuna (drained)
- 2/3 cup canned white beans (drained), such as cannellini
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup torn fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse salt
- Ground pepper
Mix together tuna, beans, raisins, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt. Season with pepper.