Crusty Sourdough Bread with Parsley Pesto
Generously spread slimmed-down parsley pesto onto crusty sourdough, or swirl it into another dish, like chicken soup.
- 1 large bunch of flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped (about 1 packed cup)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic, clove minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread, grilled or toasted
In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the bread and mash together with a fork. Serve with the bread slices.