Horseradish Whipped Potatoes
Fresh grated horseradish is a must for this recipe.
- Servings: 4
- 2 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup skim milk, heated
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a 2-quart saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 15 minutes, or until fork-tender.
Drain and transfer the potatoes to a bowl. Using a large fork, mash the potatoes together with the remaining ingredients until light, about 2 minutes.