Crisp Baked Lemon Cod
Baking the cod on a wire rack allows the fish to get crisp on all sides.
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, April 2010
- 2 cups toasted-rice cereal, such as Rice Chex, crushed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest (from 2 lemons)
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each), skinned
- 3 ounces baby spinach (4 cups)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine rice cereal, oil, parsley, zest, and salt.
Set a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet. Press fish in crumb mixture, turning to coat. Transfer to wire rack. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 14 to 16 minutes. Divide fish and spinach among 4 plates.