- Yield: Makes 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon clover honey
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Place all ingredients except the water and sesame seeds in the bowl of a small food processor and process for 30 seconds.
Add the boiling water and process for an additional 10 to 15 seconds. Stir in the sesame seeds. The vinaigrette will keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for about 1 week.