Grilled Fish Tacos
These light and refreshing tacos showcase the natural flavors and textures of herbs and vegetables.
- Servings: 4
Source: Whole Living, January/February 2011
- 4 halibut fillets (5 ounces each), skin removed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup 2 percent Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Rub fillets with olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill fish, flipping once, until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Flake fish into large pieces, discarding any bones.
Toast corn tortillas over a kitchen burner using tongs or wrap in parchment-lined foil and heat in oven, 5 minutes. Divide fish evenly among tortillas and top with cabbage, radishes, cilantro, and scallions. Season with salt. Serve with yogurt and lime wedges.