Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
Use this South American marinade to spice up chicken, steak, or veggies, or try our Grilled Shrimp with Peppers, Tomatoes, and Chimichurri.
- 1/3 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper, and chile flakes, to taste
Mix together chopped basil, minced chives, chopped parsley, chopped dill, chopped mint, minced garlic, lemon zest, and extra-virgin olive oil. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and chile flakes.