Under 30 Minutes
Swapping mangoes for tomatoes lends a fresh, sweet taste to this dish.
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/4-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed, fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 serrano or jalapeno chile, minced (ribs and seeds removed for less heat, if desired)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt
- Baked tortilla chips, for serving
In a medium bowl, combine mango, onion, cilantro, chile, and lime juice; season with salt. Serve with tortilla chips.
SourceBody+Soul, September Fall 2008