This healthier sauce is the perfect accompaniment to dishes like steamed artichokes or as a crudite dip.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 1 cup
Source: Body+Soul, April/May 2007
- 3/4 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated organic lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a small bowl combine yogurt, lemon zest and juice, tarragon, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.