Meyer Lemon-Radicchio Salad
Vidalia onions and Meyer lemons give this salad a surprising sweetness.
- Servings: 6
Source: Whole Living, January/February 2011
- 1 Meyer lemon
- 1 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 15-oz. can rinsed and drained chickpeas
- 2 cups sliced radicchio
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons fresh Meyer lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Chop lemon into 1/2-inch pieces and remove seeds. In a medium bowl, toss with onion, parsley, chickpeas, radicchio, feta, lemon juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Serve immediately.