Sesame-Miso Salad Dressing
Try this dressing on a salad of thinly sliced carrots, cucumbers, baby spinach, and sliced oranges.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 1 cup
Source: Body+Soul, September 2007
- 3 tablespoons white miso
- 3 tablespoons white or brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light-brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons spicy toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup plain (not toasted) sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 1 scallion, minced
In a medium bowl whisk together miso, vinegar, sugar, and toasted sesame oil until smooth. Whisk in orange juice. In a steady stream, slowly whisk in the plain sesame oil until smooth. Stir in scallion.