Citrus Salad with Cashews and Mint
This salad is bursting with vitamin C -- as well as healthy fats from the cashews -- for a dish that will bring a bit of healthful freshness to even the deepest, darkest winter.
- Servings: 4
Source: Whole Living, December 2010
- 2 grapefruits, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 tangerines or clementines, peel and pith removed, cut into slices
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut into slices
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Sea salt
Arrange fruit on a platter. Squeeze any excess juice from grapefruit membrane. Top with cashews and mint leaves. Lightly season with salt.