Citrus Salad with Cashews and Mint
This salad is bursting with vitamin C, and your body absorbs extra cold-fighting antioxidants from the combo of pink grapefruit, which also contains the phytochemical lycopene, and healthy fats like those found in cashews.
- Servings: 4
Source: Whole Living, December 2010
- 2 grapefruits, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 tangerines or clementines, peel and pith removed, cut into slices
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut into slices
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Sea salt
Arrange fruit on a platter.
Squeeze any excess
juice from grapefruit
membrane. Top with cashews
and mint leaves.
Lightly season with salt.