Under 30 Minutes
"Love" Dip with Tortilla Chips and Crudites
This simple blend of creamy and spicy is inspired by the original Love Dip, sold at the Texas supermarket chain Central Market.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (from 3 or 4 scallions), plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1/2 cup hot-pepper relish or salsa verde
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Crudites, such as cucumber, carrots, and jicama, for serving
Beat cream cheese with a mixer on medium-high until fluffy, about 1 minute. Beat in salt and scallions. Fold in relish; garnish with scallions. Serve with chips and crudites.