1 of 5
Naturally nutty and sweet, nutrient-packed flours such as buckwheat, whole-wheat, oat, and spelt, bring hearty richness to yummy treats.
To learn more about whole-grain flours, read our glossary.
Creamy ricotta, juicy blood oranges, Cara Cara oranges, clementines, and floral honey bring out buckwheat’s earthiness in airy, crisp waffles.Get the Buckwheat Waffles with Fresh Ricotta and Citrus Recipe
2 of 5
Buttery brown sugar glazes the sticky buns and pairs nicely with the hearty nuttiness of whole wheat.
3 of 5
Toasted hazelnuts bring crunch to the frosted tops and moist centers of these mini carrot cakes, made extra tender with the addition of oat flour.Get the Hazelnut Carrot-Oat Cupcakes with Cream-Cheese Frosting Recipe
You Just Viewed
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Double-Duty Dinners
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Bedroom Organizers
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Roast Chicken 101
- Embroidery Projects
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers