1 of 5
Naturally nutty and sweet, nutrient-packed flours such as buckwheat, whole-wheat, oat, and spelt, bring hearty richness to yummy treats.
To learn more about whole-grain flours, read our glossary.
Creamy ricotta, juicy blood oranges, Cara Cara oranges, clementines, and floral honey bring out buckwheat’s earthiness in airy, crisp waffles.Get the Buckwheat Waffles with Fresh Ricotta and Citrus Recipe
2 of 5
Buttery brown sugar glazes the sticky buns and pairs nicely with the hearty nuttiness of whole wheat.
3 of 5
Toasted hazelnuts bring crunch to the frosted tops and moist centers of these mini carrot cakes, made extra tender with the addition of oat flour.Get the Hazelnut Carrot-Oat Cupcakes with Cream-Cheese Frosting Recipe
You Just Viewed
- Double-Duty Dinners
- Bedroom Organizers
- Embroidery Projects
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Roast Chicken 101
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage