1 of 5
"I began the project by attaching wire-edged ribbon to the Martha Stewart Sparkling Pine Wreath so it could easily hang."
2 of 5
"I gave my son the responsibility of cutting all of the wire for the ornaments. My daughter strung the ornaments onto the wire."
3 of 5
"While they were working hard, I fluffed the wreath and got it ready for the ornaments to be placed."
4 of 5
"All three of us then attached the long ornaments to the bottom of the wreath to hang and filled the top with round balls."
5 of 5
In All It's Glory
"With a little bit of help from Mommy, my kids were able to put together a fun, silvery wreath. It's not perfect, but it's meaningful and whimsical ... exactly how I like it!"
You Just Viewed
Family Blogger Party with Martha Stewart Holiday Frost CollectionReplay
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- Embroidery Projects
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- Bedroom Organizers
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Double-Duty Dinners
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Roast Chicken 101