1 of 6
Throw a Family Craft Party
Blogger Kirsten Grove of Simply Grove threw an amazing family craft party with her two children. She used products from the Martha Stewart Holiday Frost Collection at The Home Depot to create a sparkly, festive hanging wreath.
See her process and get ideas for your own family craft party.
2 of 6
"I began the project by attaching wire-edged ribbon to the Martha Stewart Sparkling Pine Wreath so it could easily hang."
3 of 6
"I gave my son the responsibility of cutting all of the wire for the ornaments. My daughter strung the ornaments onto the wire."
4 of 6
"While they were working hard, I fluffed the wreath and got it ready for the ornaments to be placed."
5 of 6
"All three of us then attached the long ornaments to the bottom of the wreath to hang and filled the top with round balls."
6 of 6
In All It's Glory
"With a little bit of help from Mommy, my kids were able to put together a fun, silvery wreath. It's not perfect, but it's meaningful and whimsical ... exactly how I like it!"
You Just Viewed
Family Blogger Party with Martha Stewart Holiday Frost CollectionReplay
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- A Blueprint for Color
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- The Barest Simmer
- Decorate with Brass
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love