- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound peeled, deveined large shrimp
- Pinch of red-pepper flakes
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) Del Monte® Sliced Peaches in Heavy Syrup
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- Rice with lemon wedges, for serving
In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Cook shrimp and red-pepper flakes until shrimp are opaque. Transfer to a plate. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil and cook bell pepper until crisp-tender, 1 minute. Add Del Monte® Sliced Peaches in Heavy Syrup, bring to a boil and cook until thickened. Stir in shrimp and ginger. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve over rice with lemon wedges.