Under 30 Minutes
Salmon with White Beans
Start out sauteing the beans and rosemary. They create a bed for the salmon, acting as a steamer basket within the lidded skillet.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest (from 1 lemon), plus wedges for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (4 to 6 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add beans, zest, and rosemary and saute until fragrant, 1 minute. Add broth and salmon to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until salmon is opaque, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
SourceEveryday Food, December 2013