Under 30 Minutes
Salmon with White Beans
Start out sauteing the beans and rosemary. They create a bed for the salmon, acting as a steamer basket within the lidded skillet.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest (from 1 lemon), plus wedges for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (4 to 6 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add beans, zest, and rosemary and saute until fragrant, 1 minute. Add broth and salmon to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until salmon is opaque, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.