If you're really feeling generous, make larger versions of these mini quick breads. Divide the batter between two 4 1/2-by-8 1/2-inch loaf pans and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for pan
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled), plus more for pan
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest plus 10 tablespoons orange juice, divided
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour 12 2 1/2-by-4 1/2-inch loaf pans. Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl, mix together milk and 1/2 cup juice. In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat butter and granulated sugar on medium-high until light and fluffy, 8 minutes. Add zest, then eggs, one at a time, beating well and scraping down bowl as needed. With mixer on low, add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with milk mixture; beat until combined. Fold in cranberries.
Transfer batter to prepared pans and bake until a skewer inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs, 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool in pans on a wire rack set in a rimmed baking sheet, 30 minutes. Remove loaves from pans and let cool completely on rack.
Whisk confectioners' sugar and remaining 2 tablespoons juice to make glaze. Drizzle over loaves and let stand until set. (Store in airtight containers, 3 days, or freeze unglazed, 3 weeks.)