1 of 7
Craft Party with Martha's Metallic Collection
Blogger Melanie Blodgett of You Are My Fave threw a project party using the Martha Stewart Living Merry Metallic Collection at The Home Depot.
View the slides to learn how to create festive branch trees at your next holiday party.
2 of 7
"The holidays are my favorite time to decorate and create, so I decided to combine the two. I invited some friends over who were up for the challenge of adding to their seasonal decor. We ended up with these festive branch trees!"
3 of 7
"I was surprised at how simple they were to actually make. First, we added a quick coat of the Martha Stewart Metallic Glaze to the pots."
4 of 7
"Next, a floral foam block was placed inside the pot to easily arrange the branches."
5 of 7
"Top the foam with some sand and pinecones."
6 of 7
"Add some sparkly ornaments from the Martha Stewart Merry Metallic Collection, and you have the perfect tabletop decor."
You Just Viewed
Blogger Party with Martha Stewart Merry Metallic CollectionReplay
- A Blueprint for Color
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- The Barest Simmer
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Decorate with Brass
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold