1 of 6
"The holidays are my favorite time to decorate and create, so I decided to combine the two. I invited some friends over who were up for the challenge of adding to their seasonal decor. We ended up with these festive branch trees!"
2 of 6
"I was surprised at how simple they were to actually make. First, we added a quick coat of the Martha Stewart Metallic Glaze to the pots."
3 of 6
"Next, a floral foam block was placed inside the pot to easily arrange the branches."
4 of 6
"Top the foam with some sand and pinecones."
5 of 6
"Add some sparkly ornaments from the Martha Stewart Merry Metallic Collection, and you have the perfect tabletop decor."
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Blogger Party with Martha Stewart Merry Metallic CollectionReplay
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- Double-Duty Dinners
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Bedroom Organizers
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Roast Chicken 101
- Embroidery Projects