1 of 6
"The holidays are my favorite time to decorate and create, so I decided to combine the two. I invited some friends over who were up for the challenge of adding to their seasonal decor. We ended up with these festive branch trees!"
2 of 6
"I was surprised at how simple they were to actually make. First, we added a quick coat of the Martha Stewart Metallic Glaze to the pots."
3 of 6
"Next, a floral foam block was placed inside the pot to easily arrange the branches."
4 of 6
"Top the foam with some sand and pinecones."
5 of 6
"Add some sparkly ornaments from the Martha Stewart Merry Metallic Collection, and you have the perfect tabletop decor."
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Blogger Party with Martha Stewart Merry Metallic CollectionReplay
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- Embroidery Projects
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Bedroom Organizers
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- Double-Duty Dinners
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- Roast Chicken 101
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids