1 of 6
"The holidays are my favorite time to decorate and create, so I decided to combine the two. I invited some friends over who were up for the challenge of adding to their seasonal decor. We ended up with these festive branch trees!"
2 of 6
"I was surprised at how simple they were to actually make. First, we added a quick coat of the Martha Stewart Metallic Glaze to the pots."
3 of 6
"Next, a floral foam block was placed inside the pot to easily arrange the branches."
4 of 6
"Top the foam with some sand and pinecones."
5 of 6
"Add some sparkly ornaments from the Martha Stewart Merry Metallic Collection, and you have the perfect tabletop decor."
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Blogger Party with Martha Stewart Merry Metallic CollectionReplay
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Roast Chicken 101
- Bedroom Organizers
- Embroidery Projects
- Double-Duty Dinners
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers