1 of 6
"The holidays are my favorite time to decorate and create, so I decided to combine the two. I invited some friends over who were up for the challenge of adding to their seasonal decor. We ended up with these festive branch trees!"
2 of 6
"I was surprised at how simple they were to actually make. First, we added a quick coat of the Martha Stewart Metallic Glaze to the pots."
3 of 6
"Next, a floral foam block was placed inside the pot to easily arrange the branches."
4 of 6
"Top the foam with some sand and pinecones."
5 of 6
"Add some sparkly ornaments from the Martha Stewart Merry Metallic Collection, and you have the perfect tabletop decor."
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Blogger Party with Martha Stewart Merry Metallic CollectionReplay
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- Bedroom Organizers
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- Embroidery Projects
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Roast Chicken 101
- Double-Duty Dinners
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party