1 of 9
The Perfect Masher
Here's your Thanksgiving tool kit to pull out the big day without a hitch. We've thought of everything you'll need to outfit your kitchen with the ideal supplies.
On Thanksgiving, the sides don't get second billing. Our masher is a must-have tool for making everyone's favorite carb classic.
Martha Stewart Collection Potato Masher, at Macy's
2 of 9
A Hardworking Roaster
One key to a delicious turkey is a roaster that circulates heat evenly. Plus, the removable rack with riveted handles makes it easy to lift.
3 of 9
Is It Done Yet?
You'll make sure your bird is cooked to the perfect temperature with an easy-to-read digital thermometer.
4 of 9
Baste with the Best
For a tender, juicy turkey, this simple tool is a must.
5 of 9
Carve your turkey atop this wooden roasting board that makes its own rustic presentation.
Martha Stewart Collection Roasting Board, at Macy's
6 of 9
Star of the Table
All eyes will be on the turkey served on an elegant white porcelain platter.
7 of 9
Accent on Copper
Our 12-piece stainless-steel cookware set stocks your kitchen for nearly every dish you'll want to make. And the copper accent on the bottom makes them beautiful enough to display.
8 of 9
Our enameled cast-iron casserole collection comes in a range of sizes to slow-cook meals to perfection.
9 of 9
Easy As Pie
Whether the pie is pumpkin or pecan, this pretty plate is a beautiful way to present your homemade dessert.
You Just Viewed
Essential Supplies for ThanksgivingReplay
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- The Barest Simmer
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Decorate with Brass
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- A Blueprint for Color
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains