1 of 6
Happy Reading Bookmark
Tuck these engraved bookmarks in the stocking of your favorite bookworm.
$32 for 10, thornwillow.com
2 of 6
Gold Point Vessel
This gold-leaf covered papier-maché bowl is approximately five inches in diameter and made with recycled paper.
By Up in the Air Somewhere, $56, etsy.com
3 of 6
Ceramic Hanging Planter
Hand-thrown by potter Rachel Tomlinson, these hanging planters are tied with tan leather cords are just the right size for a small succulent or fern.
4 of 6
Oyster Shell Keychain
This life-like oyster shell key chain is hand-cast in brass from an actual oyster shell.
5 of 6
A holiday greeting pretty enough to frame, this sweet pinecone card is made from 100% recycled chipboard.
6 of 6
Wendy Polish Tea Towels
The stars aligned on this charming collaboration between LA designer Wendy Polish and cool girl shop CHAY.
$30 per towel, chayonline.com
You Just Viewed
Gift Ideas from the Editors of LivingReplay
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- A Blueprint for Color
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Decorate with Brass
- The Barest Simmer
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter