1 of 6
Happy Reading Bookmark
Tuck these engraved bookmarks in the stocking of your favorite bookworm.
$32 for 10, thornwillow.com
2 of 6
Gold Point Vessel
This gold-leaf covered papier-maché bowl is approximately five inches in diameter and made with recycled paper.
By Up in the Air Somewhere, $56, etsy.com
3 of 6
Ceramic Hanging Planter
Hand-thrown by potter Rachel Tomlinson, these hanging planters are tied with tan leather cords are just the right size for a small succulent or fern.
4 of 6
Oyster Shell Keychain
This life-like oyster shell key chain is hand-cast in brass from an actual oyster shell.
5 of 6
A holiday greeting pretty enough to frame, this sweet pinecone card is made from 100% recycled chipboard.
6 of 6
Wendy Polish Tea Towels
The stars aligned on this charming collaboration between LA designer Wendy Polish and cool girl shop CHAY.
$30 per towel, chayonline.com
You Just Viewed
Gift Ideas from the Editors of LivingReplay
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- Double-Duty Dinners
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Embroidery Projects
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Bedroom Organizers
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- Roast Chicken 101
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party