1 of 16
To make this cookie print and cut out our template. With a craft knife, trace and cut chilled rolled-out cookie dough and bake. To decorate:
Fit 5 pastry bags with small round tips (such as Ateco #3) and fill with blue, yellow, red, gray, and skin-tone (of your choice) royal icing; make brown icing. With blue, pipe dress outline.Get the Sugar Cookie Recipe
2 of 16
3 of 16
With yellow, pipe dots onto wet blue icing.
4 of 16
With a skewer, drag dots to form teardrops.
5 of 16
With red, pipe dots onto blue icing.
6 of 16
Pipe red outlines for stockings; fill in.
7 of 16
Pipe red outline for kerchief.
8 of 16
9 of 16
With gray, fill in shoes. Let icing dry.
10 of 16
With skin tone, fill in face.
11 of 16
Fill in hand spaces; spread to edges with a skewer. Let icing dry.
12 of 16
Pipe gray dots for eyes.
13 of 16
Dip a skewer in gray icing; draw nose and mouth.
14 of 16
Dip a skewer in brown icing; draw bangs.
15 of 16
With skewer, draw outline for cape in gray icing.
16 of 16
You Just Viewed
Little-Girl Cookie Decorating How-ToReplay
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- A Blueprint for Color
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- The Barest Simmer
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Decorate with Brass
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas