1 of 8
Halloween Hanging Decoration Kit
Watch the wicked witch and her bat friends soar above your tablescape. The glittery orange decor is easily assembled to spookify any Halloween celebration.
2 of 8
Vellum Tea Light Candleholder Wraps
Create a soft, eerie glow around your favorite scented candle and let the scary ghost stories unfold.
3 of 8
Three-Tier Cupcake Stand
Present your ghoulish cupcake creations atop this three-tier stand. With reversible trays, this can be used as an ominous centerpiece or frightening confectionery display.
4 of 8
Printable Invitations/ Menu Cards
These spine-chilling cards allow you to print anything from personalized invitations to a crazy Halloween-themed menu. Guests are sure to be impressed, and maybe even a bit spooked.
5 of 8
Halloween Paper Straws
Sip mysterious Halloween brew through these festive straws adorned with pumpkin embellishments.
6 of 8
Halloween Paper Napkin Wraps
These creepy spiders add horror to the table. We suggest using orange napkins for a classic orange-and-black Halloween color combo.
7 of 8
Halloween Favor Boxes
The fun doesn't have to end when the party's over. Provide these ghastly goodie boxes to guests as they depart so they can bring the treat (and maybe some trick) home.
8 of 8
Candy Bags with Seals
These candy bags are an enjoyable reminder for guests of the spookily great time they had. They're perfect for children to help assemble -- just stuff favorite candies in the bags and seal with a pumpkin or witch sticker.
You Just Viewed
DIY Halloween with Martha CelebrationsReplay
- Decorate with Brass
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- A Blueprint for Color
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- The Barest Simmer
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas