Under 30 Minutes
Sherry Thyme Vinaigrette
This vinaigrette is delicious over most roasted or steamed vegetables, or leftover turkey and a medley of fresh salad greens.
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
Shake all ingredients in a well-sealed jar. Use immediately, or store in refrigerator up to 1 week. Before serving, bring vinaigrette to room temperature and reshake to combine.