1 of 8
Let Them Eat Cake!
We're proud to introduce "Martha Stewart’s Cakes," the newest book in our best-selling baking series. Consider it your go-to guide for lovely loaves, beautiful Bundts, easy-to-assemble icebox cakes, and crowd-pleasing layer cakes, with more than 150 recipes for every occasion.
Get an exclusive seven-recipe sneak peek at the delicious fall flavors -- from gingerbread and pumpkin to cranberry and apple -- inside this ultimate cake book.
Order your copy of Martha Stewart's Cakes: Our First-Ever Book of Bundts, Loaves, Layers, Coffee Cakes, and more today!
3 of 8
Browned butter lends a rich nuttiness to the these little loaves, which strike the perfect sweet-and-savory balance.Get the Pumpkin, Sage, and Browned-Butter Cakes Recipe
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Fall Flavor: A Seasonal Sneak Peek of "Martha Stewart's Cakes"Replay
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- A Blueprint for Color
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- The Barest Simmer
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Decorate with Brass