Under 30 Minutes
Roasted Salmon with Kale and Cabbage
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, tough stems removed, leaves thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 head Savoy cabbage, cored and thinly sliced (4 cups)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (4 to 6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons juice
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss kale and cabbage with 2 tablespoons oil and spread in an even layer; season with salt and pepper and bake 6 minutes. Stir. Season salmon and add to baking sheet. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk together lemon zest and juice, dill, mustard, and remaining 1/4 cup oil. Season. Drizzle salmon and vegetables with dressing before serving.