1 of 11
12 Months of Martha
At "Martha Stewart Living," we're always inspired by the makers and creatives surrounding us. To celebrate that community, we launched 12 Months of Martha with a select group of talented bloggers and crafters. Each month these brilliant women receive a box of Martha Stewart Crafts products to design something new. We're so thrilled with their inventive work that we had to highlight a few of our favorites here. It's hard to believe these projects are handmade.
6 of 11
Eclectically Vintage: Key to My Heart
Use Martha Stewart Crafts jewelry enamel to customize a similarly charming piece. This key-to-my-heart necklace was planned to represent the blogger's husband and two children.
9 of 11
Something Turquoise: Glittered Glass
10 of 11
Something Turquoise: Invitation Ideas
Are you saving the date for something special? Take inspiration from these hand-punched invitations using Martha Stewart Crafts punches.
11 of 11
Something Turquoise: Chair Signs
To draw attention to something, add effect to your signs with the Martha Stewart Crafts circle punch as Jen did with these bride and groom chair signs.
You Just Viewed
Clever Crafters: Inspiration from 12 Months of MarthaReplay
- Bedroom Organizers
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- Roast Chicken 101
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Embroidery Projects
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Double-Duty Dinners