1 of 11
12 Months of Martha
At "Martha Stewart Living," we're always inspired by the makers and creatives surrounding us. To celebrate that community, we launched 12 Months of Martha with a select group of talented bloggers and crafters. Each month these brilliant women receive a box of Martha Stewart Crafts products to design something new. We're so thrilled with their inventive work that we had to highlight a few of our favorites here. It's hard to believe these projects are handmade.
6 of 11
Eclectically Vintage: Key to My Heart
Use Martha Stewart Crafts jewelry enamel to customize a similarly charming piece. This key-to-my-heart necklace was planned to represent the blogger's husband and two children.
9 of 11
Something Turquoise: Glittered Glass
10 of 11
Something Turquoise: Invitation Ideas
Are you saving the date for something special? Take inspiration from these hand-punched invitations using Martha Stewart Crafts punches.
11 of 11
Something Turquoise: Chair Signs
To draw attention to something, add effect to your signs with the Martha Stewart Crafts circle punch as Jen did with these bride and groom chair signs.
You Just Viewed
Clever Crafters: Inspiration from 12 Months of MarthaReplay
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Roast Chicken 101
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Double-Duty Dinners
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Bedroom Organizers
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- Embroidery Projects
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- Pet-Inspired Projects