1 of 11
12 Months of Martha:
At "Martha Stewart Living," we're always inspired by the makers and creatives surrounding us. To celebrate that community, we launched 12 Months of Martha with a select group of talented bloggers and crafters. Each month these brilliant women receive a box of Martha Stewart Crafts products to design something new. We're so thrilled with their inventive work that we had to highlight a few of our favorites here. It's hard to believe these projects are handmade.
6 of 11
Eclectically Vintage: Key to My Heart:
Use Martha Stewart Crafts jewelry enamel to customize a similarly charming piece. This key-to-my-heart necklace was planned to represent the blogger's husband and two children.
9 of 11
Something Turquoise: Glittered Glass :
10 of 11
Something Turquoise: Invitation Ideas:
Are you saving the date for something special? Take inspiration from these hand-punched invitations using Martha Stewart Crafts punches.
11 of 11
Something Turquoise: Chair Signs:
To draw attention to something, add effect to your signs with the Martha Stewart Crafts circle punch as Jen did with these bride and groom chair signs.
You Just Viewed
Clever Crafters: Inspiration from 12 Months of MarthaReplay
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Decorate with Brass
- A Blueprint for Color
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- The Barest Simmer
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways