Chipotle Chicken Tacos with Radish Salad
Smoky, spicy chipotles in adobo add a pleasant bit of spice to these tacos, while a crunchy radish salad will add a bright, textural element.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2013
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chipotles in adobo
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1 bunch sliced radishes and chopped radish greens
- 4 sliced scallion greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 toasted flour tortillas
- Smashed avocado
Stir together chipotles with cumin and salt. Add chicken and toss to coat. In another bowl, toss together sliced radishes and scallion greens. Dress with olive oil and lime juice; season. Grill chicken, then slice and serve on tortillas, topped with avocado and radish salad. Garnish with radish greens.