Chipotle Chicken Tacos with Radish Salad
Start with grilled chicken cutlets and chopped chipotles, and you are on your way to a memorable meal.
- Servings: 4
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Everyday Food, July/August July/August 2013
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chipotles in adobo
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1 bunch sliced radishes and chopped radish greens
- 4 sliced scallion greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 toasted flour tortillas
- Smashed avocado
Stir together chipotles with cumin and salt. Add chicken and toss to coat. In another bowl, toss together sliced radishes and scallion greens. Dress with olive oil and lime juice; season. Grill chicken, then slice and serve on tortillas, topped with avocado and radish salad. Garnish with radish greens.