Red Onion, Pork, and Pineapple with Sriracha-Pineapple Marinade
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more for grill
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 small red onions, sliced into 3/4–inch rings
- 1 pineapple, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
In a small pot, reduce pineapple juice to 1/2 cup over medium-high, about 20 minutes. Let cool.
Combine pineapple juice, oil, Sriracha, and 1 teaspoon salt. Reserve and refrigerate about 1/4 cup of marinade. Transfer remaining marinade to a zip-top bag and add pork and toss to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours (or up to overnight).
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Thread some skewers with pork, others with onion, and others with pineapple. Season with salt and pepper. Grill pineapple skewers for 6 to 9 minutes, pork skewers for 9 to 12 minutes, and onion skewers for 12 to 15 minutes, turning all skewers frequently and brushing with reserved marinade.